Thursday, February 11, 2010

Good News, Bad News...

The good news is the LOST season premiere was awesomely brain-melting in the way it balanced it's entertainment value and the way in which it answered some questions while creating many more new ones!

The bad news is my girlfriend got a brand-new job as a teacher and had to unfortunately cancel her trip to Japan with me. Well I suppose that is both good news AND bad news because she gets to do her dream job now, after a long long wait.

So I guess I should change the title of this entry to Good News, Bad News and Good News Again.

But I'm not going to. Partly because I'm lazy, and partly because it would spoil the surprise of the second bit of good news. It's like a little twist ending! How very LOSTian of me.....

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete