Monday, March 1, 2010

Canada Wins Gold(s)!!!

This is me and Sidney Crosby. (Okay, obviously not the real Crosby, but a cardboard cutout of him) I took this picture in the intermission between the 3rd period and overtime in the gold medal game; just after the Americans scored with less than 30 seconds left to tie the game. I did it to give the guy a boost of confidence, because up until that fateful goal we've now all seen (already) a hundred times over Crosby was the biggest dissapointment on Team Canada. I guess it worked, huh?

Yay for Team Canada!!! (And I include ALL Canadian Olympians in that cheer, not just the men's hockey team) What a great Olympics, filled with countless inspiring stories and athletes and the greatest Gold Rush seen since the Yukon back in the 1890's! I really wish I could have made the trip out to Vancouver to be a part of it all, but unfortunately my big Asian trip has sucked up most of my funds. Oh well, maybe I'll head out to Russia in 2014...

No comments:

Post a Comment