Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Claw...it moves!


I'm a big fan of Pixar in general, but I'm pretty sure they peaked back in 1995 when they made Toy Story. That's not to say that everything that has followed hasn't been remarkable in it's own right, (Wall-E was nothing short of amazing) however I am of the personal opinion that the antics of Woody and Buzz are the best thing the studio has ever produced. That being said, when I heard that Toy Story would be returning to theatres this weekend, this time as a double feature with it's sequel....AND in 3D...I was very excited! It's hard to believe that it's been 14 years since I saw this on the big screen the first time; what wasn't hard to believe was that I could still recite the entire thing from memory! If you are lucky like me, and have been able to hold onto some small part of your childhood over the years, I highly suggest you head out to your local theatre to catch this double feature before it disappears again next week. Even if it's just for the novelty of seeing a double feature again; something my mom and I used to do on a regular basis every summer break away from school! Go ahead, I'll be waiting here when you get back...

No comments:

Post a Comment