Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It's the middle of August, yet I'm wishing it was Winter!

Now I know this will seem very odd to those of you who know I complain about the frigid temperatures in Edmonton like, every second day, but let me explain:

I just saw this on the internets today:




Oh...my...God...

This might be the coolest DVD boxset I have ever seen! Not only does this thing come with a faux-vinyl copy of a Geronimo Jackson single, 3 iron-on Dharma Initiative patches, a map of the island and 70's era Floppy Drive style paper holders for each disc...it also comes with a VHS copy of the hatch films.

:O
I don't think I've ever been this excited to buy a VHS!

To further get me into the LOST mood I'm normally in around January, I just got back from the Post Office where I sent off another 13 through-the-mail autograph requests. (Most of which went straight to the filming offices in Honolulu!) I don't know what I'm going to do after this final season...

UPDATE: I just saw on Jorge Garcia's blog that he received my autograph request! Yay for the United States Postal Service!

No comments:

Post a Comment