Wednesday, May 27, 2009

There's a first post for everything...

MyWebSpace, Windows Messenger, MSN Messenger, Flickr, MySpace, Facebook...I've had a blog-type thing on all of them, so it should come as no surprise that I (finally) have jumped into this new pool that is Blogger.  Sometimes you just need a place to write some stuff, you know?

(Like where else could I casually mention that Red Wings fan that was just shown on CBC double-bird-flipping-off the ref during the scoreless second period of Game 5 of the Western Conference Finals?)

Anyways...I don't think there will be a theme or anything for this blog just yet; until I get in the habit of updating continually I'll just keep it casual for now.  Time to watch this Blackhawks powerplay...talk to you later!

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment